Stripe Payment Re-authorization for magento 2
With Stripe payment method extension, you can accept payment from your customers, by credit card, directly through your website without any additional service layer or directional routing in the process.
This gets the entire payment processing experience to a whole new level by allowing users to store their payment info on Stripe secure servers. This adds to the convenience and reduces the time on payment page, which assures you of faster turnaround and more conversions.
- Do payments by credit cards
- Create order invoices and issue refunds
- Reauthorize the order
- Manage and update payment data
- Edit orders without CC information
- Transactions : Authorize Or Capture, Authorize & Capture
- Send shipping details to Stripe
- Capture funds even after authorization
- Save and reuse cards or tokens
- Validate user address
- Fraud protection
- Refunds : Void, Online/Offline Refunds, Partial Refunds
Why Stripe ?Stripe will provide Magento 'token' access to allow future transactions without the merchant storing any sensitive credit card data on their servers. Magento merchants who offer Stripe as a payment gateway are allowing their customers to create accounts within Magento to facilitate a quicker checkout. The Stripe extension is a custom eCommerce payment solution to allow for stored billing data within the payment gateway rather than within the Magento platform.