Tracking Import Export for magento 2
With the help of our innovative Tracking Number Import Export extension, you can easily import shipments, tracking data, and invoices into Magento in a fully automated manner.
It is possible to automate the process of order management in a hassle-free manner. At the same time, you can also automate the process of importing shipments in bulk.
If you wish to import tracking numbers or order status updates in Magento, it is a seamless task now with the help of the revolutionary Import Export Magento extension.
- Import of order updates and automatic order status updates
- Different actions for imported orders and access to intelligent reports
- Import multiple tracking numbers for partial invoices/partial shipments
- Import/export multiple tracking numbers per shipment
- Add tracking number if it is not present during the import
- Create and re-use multiple profiles to transfer or migrate data
A number of store owners make use of different ERP, CRM, and other service automation systems for managing the overall business operations. Native Magento does not have built-in options for connecting the admin panel with different platforms. As such, business owners are not able to migrate the order data from the given admin panel. Merchants are simply not able to export or send orders to suppliers, managers, customers, or other stakeholders.
Our Import Export extension is a unique solution for completing all migration tasks effectively. The extension comes with the most powerful tracking number import functionality in addition to other import export features. With our innovative module, it is possible to import tracking numbers and data in bulk with the help of corresponding information. The extension also offers the ability to automate the process of tracking import while applying mapping to the process as per the need.